One of the best things that you can do for your smile is see our dentist and team at Kathy Cosmetic Dentistry for your regular dental cleaning and exam in Woodland Hills, California. You can call 818-347-1550 today to plan your visit with Dr. Kathy Daroee.
Your office visit is an integral part of maintaining your smile. We advise visiting our team every six months, although we may want to see you more often depending on your oral health. During a typical office visit, a member of our team will clean, floss and polish your teeth to remove the plaque and tartar that you might not have been able to reach with your toothbrush and to improve the look of your smile. Dr. Daroee will then give you an examination to see if there are any issues that need to be addressed and talk with you about your treatment options. Dr. Daroee may also want to talk with you about improving your oral hygiene routine at home. We may also take digital X-rays to track any dental changes and to spot any small problems before they become larger ones. If it is time or past time for your dental cleaning and exam, please call our office today and schedule your appointment.
Dental Cleanings & Exams FAQ
What does a dental cleaning and exam include?
When you receive a dental cleaning and exam, our dentist and team will:
- Clean your teeth to remove plaque and tartar
- Floss and polish your teeth
- Check your teeth, gums and mouth for signs of tooth decay, periodontal disease, oral cancer or other damaging conditions
- Take any necessary X-rays to further examine your teeth and supporting structures
- Review our findings with you to help you understand your current oral health
- Make any needed treatment recommendations, including recommendations on ways you can improve your oral hygiene routine at home
How often should I receive a dental cleaning and exam?
Dental cleanings and exams are among the most important preventive services we offer, and you should receive this care at least once every six months. A more frequent schedule of visits may be recommended depending on your oral health needs.
What if I have a dental emergency?
If you experience a dental emergency or any kind of dental pain or injury, please contact our office at 818-347-1550. Our team will provide you with instructions on what to do and make arrangements to meet with you and provide treatment as soon as possible.