Your smile is as unique as you are. At Kathy Cosmetic Dentistry, we take steps to ensure that your cosmetic treatments are designed and implemented not only to give you a smile of which you can be proud, but one that is carefully crafted to fit you and meet your needs. Even when it comes to “routine” improvements such as dental veneers or whitening, no two smiles are alike, and our dentist and team understand that your smile is reflection of you, and any treatment, no matter how small, should also reflect that. We use a cosmetic design imaging module in Woodland Hills, California, which allows you and Dr. Kathy Daroee the opportunity to work together to create strengthen your oral health and enhance your appearance.
Through the use of digital imaging technology, combined with photography and wax models, we can easily show you the final results of your cosmetic to restorative treatments. Before we even begin work, you can see how your new smile will look and function and view firsthand how it will relate to the rest of your appearance. You have the chance to give Daroee your input on what you like and what you would like to change. It is an important first step in creating the smile you want.
To learn more about how our cosmetic design imaging module can improve your self-image and your dental experience, call 818-347-1550 today and we will help you plan your visit.
Cosmetic Design Imaging FAQ
What is a cosmetic design imaging module?
Our cosmetic design imaging module combines digital imaging technology, photography and wax models to simulate your final treatment results. This allows you to visualize the end goal of your treatment and better understand your current oral health, treatment options and treatment progress. Our goal when using this module is to work with you to create the best possible result for your smile.
How does this benefit me?
There are several advantages to using the cosmetic design imaging module, including:
- A clearly simulated result of your anticipated treatment
- An increased focus on identifying and meeting your smile goals and oral health needs
- Easier and clearer communication
- More effective treatments for reaching your smile goals
- Less overall time spent in our office
When would a cosmetic design imaging module be used?
- Dr. Daroee typically uses this module for cosmetic and restorative treatments, such as dental veneers, clear aligner therapy, teeth whitening, implant dentistry, dental bridges, dental crowns, All-on-4® and overdentures. Using a cosmetic design module gives you the opportunity to have input in your treatment, and it is the first step in creating a beautiful new smile.